Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Combat?!?


Monday Night Combat Review

Xbox Live

Get ready for some robot killin, combat arena playing, third person shooting fun. And I mean tons of it. Monday Night Combat is addicting and I refuse to put it down. Even had to stop playing COD for a couple days to get my fix. You have two game modes, Blitz and Crossfire. Blitz puts you against waves of bots in a game show type arena with fans looking on. Crossfire puts teams of three against each other, both trying to lead their bots to the promised land. Characters are your standard with about 6 to choose from. Each one is equally balanced and fun to play with. Money rewards add a lot of strategy to the game. What do I do? Upgrade my mini gun or buy a turret? I think I will just give Monday Night Combat a 4.2 out of 5. It is only 15 bucks after all.

currently
4.0 out of 5

1 comment: